martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

Me encanta

Me encanta ser joven, pensar que aún tengo oportunidad de aprender de mis errores y que mañana va a ser un día grande y lleno de emociones.





"Give me a second I
I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom
getting higher than the empire state
my lovers shes waiting for me
just across the bar
My seats been taken by some sunglasses
asking about a scar
and I know I gave it to you months ago
I know you're trying to forget
but between the drinks and suttle things
the holes in my apologies
you know I'm trying hard to take it back
so if by the time the bar closes
and you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
than the sun
tonight
we are young
so let's set the world on fire
we can burn brighter
than the sun"









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario